This policy describes how Beverley Hills Estates will use your personal data.
It also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which we may carry out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “What rights do I have?” section of this policy. our dedication to protecting it, your rights and the options you have to control your personal information and protect your privacy. It also outlines what personal information we collect about you when you visit our website, when you use our mobile apps, speak to our Contact Centre, or Local Property and Local Lettings Experts, how we use your personal information and the third parties we will share it with.
Beverley Hills Estates is the trading name of Beverley Hills Estates Limited, Full Address is 9 Rosslyn Close Hayes Middlesex UB3 2SX (the “Company) The Company is a data controller of your personal data.
What information do we collect about you?
When you use our products and services we will ask for personal information (at the moment of collection we will explain what information is required in order for us to provide the particular product or service, and what information you may choose to provide), such as:
- your postal address and payment details;
- your name;
- your email addresses;
- your telephone numbers;
- your IP address;
- your date of birth.
How we protect your personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal information and implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect it against any unauthorized or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction or damage.
How will we use the information about you?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- – We may use the information to improve our products and services. We also use relevant personal information described above to process and deliver your transaction and to notify you of the status of your transaction
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe from the emails that we sent you
- to promote new products and special offers, we may periodically send promotional emails or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We might record calls from our office to ensure we comply with customer instructions and our legal obligations to our customers to assure the GDPR privacy legislation. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To proceed buyer’s transaction, we as a company we enable a potential buyer when you book a viewing, we shall contact you to clarify your financial position whether or not you have a mortgage agreed in principle or are you a cash buyer. We will process your personal information for the purposes of our legitimate interests in determining your ability to proceed with a purchase so that the seller has an informed choice should there be an offer
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address given at the bottom of this page
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may visit your Privacy Dashboard to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. We will keep your personal information for one year from your last interaction with us unless we have a legal obligation to retain that information for a longer or shorter period.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Beverley Hills Estates Limited
9 Rosslyn Close Hayes
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. We comply with Property Redress Scheme code of practice If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority the Information Commissioners Office using their website.